Option 1: Sharing the direct quiz URL
1. From your interact dashboard click "share and embed"
2. From the share and embed popup that comes up, click "Direct URL"
3. Then click "copy" to copy the link to your quiz
4. Past the link into a new post on Linkedin, and add a short teaser text if you'd like (not required)
5. When someone clicks on your shared quiz, the quiz will open in a new tab as a full screen quiz.
Option 2: Sharing a page where you have the quiz embedded onto your website
If you have the quiz embedded onto your website, you can paste in the URL of the page where you have the quiz embedded, but it probably won't look good by default, so here's how to re-construct the post for maximum clicks.
1. Paste in the URL of the page on your website where the quiz is embdded
2. On the Linkedin post, click "image"
3. Add a screenshot of your quiz cover photo to the uploader from Linkedin
4. Write the quiz title into the Linkedin post and post the post
5. Now when people click on your share they will go to the page on your website where the quiz is embedded
P.S. Check out this awesome graphic on the best days/times to share on Linkedin powered by HubSpot