Steps for this integration:
- Find your MailerLite API credentials
- Connect MailerLite to your Interact app
- Map app data to your MailerLite account
Find your MailerLite API credentials:
Step 1: Login to your MailerLite account and navigate to Integrations in the dropdown menu found by clicking your username in the top right corner.
Step 2: Under Integrations, click the Use button on the Developer API.
Step 3: Under the API Key panel you will find your MailerLite API Key. This is required for the next setup steps.
Connect MailerLite to your Interact app:
Step 1: In the Interact app builder, under "Connect your email list", choose MailerLite from the list of integrations.
Step 2: Copy and paste your MailerLite API Key and click Connect API.
Map app data to your MailerLite account:
Add new contacts to MailerLite subscriber groups
- Quizzes: Choose an MailerLite subscriber group from the dropdown per quiz result. This means that when users receive a certain result on your quiz, they will be added to the specified MailerLite subscriber group that you have defined here.
- Giveaways: Choose an MailerLite subscriber group from the dropdown to add new contacts who enter your giveaway to that specific MailerLite subscriber group.
- Polls: Choose a MailerLite subscriber group from the dropdown per poll option. This means that when users vote for a certain option on your poll, they will be added to the specified MailerLite subscriber group that you have defined here.
Map form fields to MailerLite custom fields
Default fields (cannot be changed): Email, First Name
For all other fields, choose one custom field from the dropdown that you would like to populate with the form value. For example, mapping Quiz Result Title to "Custom Field 1" will populate the value inputted for Quiz Result Title into the MailerLite custom field "Custom Field 1".
When finished with the setup, be sure to click Save Settings & Continue. If you find you need to make changes, you may edit the integration settings at any time. Remember that if your quiz is already published and embedded, any changes made to the integrations will require you to publish your quiz after changes have been saved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will existing MailerLite contacts be updated?
Yes, existing MailerLite contacts will be updated with updated field values and be added to new subscriber groups
What will a new contact look like in MailerLite?
Once your contacts start to load into MailerLite, you can customize the fields that are displayed per contact, including the quiz result. You can customize it within MailerLite to look something like this (if desired):