Steps for this integration:
- Authorize your Infusionsoft account
- Map app data to your Infusionsoft account
Authorize your Infusionsoft account:
Step 1: In the Interact app builder, under "Connect your email list", choose Infusionsoft from the list of integrations.
Step 2: Enter your Infusionsoft credentials and click Log In.
Step 3: You will be prompted to choose which Infusionsoft application you would like to connect. Choose the one you would like to connect from the dropdown and click Allow to finish.
Map app data to your Infusionsoft account:
Add new contacts to Infusionsoft action sets
- Quizzes: Choose an Infusionsoft action set from the dropdown per quiz result. This means that when users receive a certain result on your quiz, they will be added to the specified Infusionsoft action set that you have defined here.
- Giveaways: Choose an Infusionsoft action set from the dropdown to add new contacts who enter your giveaway to that specific Infusionsoft action set.
- Polls: Choose an Infusionsoft action set from the dropdown per poll option. This means that when users vote for a certain option on your poll, they will be added to the specified Infusionsoft action set that you have defined here.
Add tag to new contacts
- Quizzes: Check the box to turn ON adding a tag to new contacts. The tag will be the value of the quiz result title.
- Giveaways: Check the box to turn ON adding a tag to new contacts. The tag will be the value of the giveaway title.
- Polls: Check the box to turn ON adding a tag to new contacts. The tag will be the value of the poll option the user voted for.
Map form fields to Infusionsoft custom fields
Default fields (cannot be changed): Email, First Name, Last Name, Company
For all other fields, choose one contact field from the dropdown that you would like to populate with the form value. For example, mapping Company Name to "Custom Field 1" will populate the value inputted for Company Name into the Infusionsoft custom field "Custom Field 1".
When finished with the setup, be sure to click Save Settings & Continue. If you find you need to make changes, you may edit the integration settings at any time. Remember that if your quiz is already published and embedded, any changes made to the integrations will require you to publish your quiz after changes have been saved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will existing Infusionsoft contacts be updated?
Yes, existing Infusionsoft contacts will be updated with updated field values, tags, and be added to new action sets.
How do you create new Infusionsoft custom fields?
Step 1: In your Infusionsoft account, navigate to Admin -> Settings.
Step 2: Under Custom Fields section, ensure Set up custom fields for is set to Contact, and click Go.
Step 3: Ensure the dropdown is set to Field, then click Add.
Step 4: Enter a value for the name of the custom field, ensure that the Type is set to Text, then click Save this Field.
What will a contact tag look like in Infusionsoft?
All new tags are stored in a new tag category called Interact Tags. This gets created upon authorization of your Infusionsoft account. The following screenshot is an example of what a contact will look like when a tag is successfully applied (found under the Tags tab within a contact profile):
What will custom fields look like in Infusionsoft?
Custom fields are stored under the Custom Fields tab within a contact's profile. The following screenshot is an example of what a contact will look like when a custom field is successfully updated: